I specialize in conducting trainings and workshops , both in English and Polish. I support others in their professional and personal development by supporting them in discovering their strengths and achieving their goals. I am a people developer, skilled at motivating individuals and leading teams to achieve desired results.
I am an experienced manager with over 20 years of experience in internal audit, project management, training, consulting, mentoring, communication, and procurement.
I have industry experience in consulting (BIG 4), telecommunications, media and entertainment, and the FMCG sector, and have worked for, or with such brands as EY, KPMG, T-Mobile, ITI Group, TVN, Multikino, Onet, Legia Warszawa, Enel-Med, Eurozet, RAS Polska, LPP, Accenture and BASF.
I specialize in:
- Individual effectiveness
- Team effectiveness
- Effective sales
- Effective leadership
- Using coaching skills in managing
- Communication styles and effective communication
- The art of public speaking and self-presentation skills
- Building and preparing a good business presentation
- Personal branding strategy
- Business dress code
I have a master’s degree in management and economics, postgraduate diplomas in public relations and personal branding, as well as procurement management, and have the following professional certifications:
- Coach & mentor (Business Coaching Diploma, PwC, accredited by ICF and EMCC)
- Train The Trainer (University of Warsaw)
- Insights Discovery® Practitioner (Insights Poland)
- Project manager Prince2 Foundation (Devoteam Center of Excellence, accredited by APMG (UK))